- At Persensual.com, we are keenly aware of the trust you place in us and our responsibility to protect your privacy. As part of this responsibility, we let you know what information we collect when you use our products and services, why we collect it and how we use it to improve your experience in buying from us.
Persensual.com is strongly committed to protecting the privacy of its customers and has taken all necessary and reasonable measures to protect the confidentiality of the customer information and its transmission through the web. While no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure from intrusion, we have used and will continue to use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the protection of your confidential information.
- Your personal information
- When you sign up with Persensual.com, we ask you for personal information (such as your name, email address and an account password). For payments, we also request credit card or other payment account information which are maintain in encrypted form on secure servers owned by PayPal, Google Checkout and WebMoney. We may combine the information you submit under your account with information from third parties in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our services.
- Server logs and IP address information
- When you access our services and newsletters, our web and email servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, internet protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- User communications
- When you send email or other communications to Persensual.com, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services. Your email address is used to send out emails related to your order information, shipment details and other order related communications. If you have signed up for our newsletter, then you will additionally receive weekly emails keeping you updated with latest products and offers. You may at anytime unsubscribe from our weekly newsletter email list.
- Website links
- Persensual.com may present links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed. We use this information to improve the quality of our search technology, provide best seller products, customized content and product display. We use Google Analytics extensively for this purpose.
- Providing our services, including the display of customized content;
- Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services;
- Ensuring the technical functioning of our websites;
- Protecting the rights or property of Persensual.com our owners, our management, our users; and
- Developing new services.
- Choices for personal information
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, most Persensual.com website features and services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled. You can decline to submit personal information to any of our services, in which case Persensual.com may not be able to provide those services to you.
- Information security
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to Persensual.com employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
- Data integrity
- Updating your personal information
- When you use Persensual.com's website and services, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort.
- Law enforcement
When we receive formal written complaints at this address, it is Persensual.com's policy to contact the complaining user regarding his or her concerns. We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data that cannot be resolved between Persensual.com and an individual.
- Effective Date: 6nd August '2012